beantwoord

Deadline to pay invoice NS Flex closed 2 days ago. I want to pay.

• 15 januari 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 106 Bekeken

My NS Flex bill was not paid because at the time I was not worth enough.  I had a deadline of January 13 to pay and now, 2 days later I can't pay.  How should I proceed?  I would like to pay today.

icon

Beste antwoord door Denice NS 16 januari 2020, 13:19

Hi brunodaniel10. Welcome to the Community.

Since you have received an email that your NS Flex has been terminated the reminder you talked about in your first message was probably the last reminder and not the first.

When there is an open payment you'll receive an email with a link to pay. If the payment doesn't reach us before the link expires we will send a letter by post with a payment request and an accept card. The accept card is valid for 15 days. If we do not receive a payment within 15 days we will send a last reminder per email. In that email there was probably in your case a line: Laatste herinnering! Zorg dat wij uw betaling vóór 13 januari 2020 ontvangen hebben. So in your case the payment was supposed to be on our account before January 13th and if not we would end the subscription and also hand over the file to the collection agency. I understand you paid the open amount after January 13th, so unfortunately that is to late. You will soon receive an email or letter from Bos Incasso. They will charge € 40. You'll also receive an email from us that your NS Flex is now cancelled so you can not use the NS Flex product anymore. Also applying for a new NS Flex product isn't possible for the duration of 6 months. When you want to use a NS product you can purchase one of the traditional products on a new card (applying on the card where your NS Flex was on isn't possible).

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Badge +3

Welcome to the NS Community!

If this was your first reminder, it would be an e-accept to pay via iDeal, which is valid for 7 days.

You will soon receive another reminder by regular mail, but I think the e-mail with the e-accept also has extra info in it with an IBAN and an invoice number. You can use that to pay manually.

Thanks for the answer.  I paid the bill today just as you instructed me around 6:30 pm and at 11:00 pm I received an email stating that my NS Flex subscription was canceled due to non-payment and that my debt was transferred to a collection agency.  Now I don't know what to do.

Hi brunodaniel10. Welcome to the Community.

Since you have received an email that your NS Flex has been terminated the reminder you talked about in your first message was probably the last reminder and not the first.

When there is an open payment you'll receive an email with a link to pay. If the payment doesn't reach us before the link expires we will send a letter by post with a payment request and an accept card. The accept card is valid for 15 days. If we do not receive a payment within 15 days we will send a last reminder per email. In that email there was probably in your case a line: Laatste herinnering! Zorg dat wij uw betaling vóór 13 januari 2020 ontvangen hebben. So in your case the payment was supposed to be on our account before January 13th and if not we would end the subscription and also hand over the file to the collection agency. I understand you paid the open amount after January 13th, so unfortunately that is to late. You will soon receive an email or letter from Bos Incasso. They will charge € 40. You'll also receive an email from us that your NS Flex is now cancelled so you can not use the NS Flex product anymore. Also applying for a new NS Flex product isn't possible for the duration of 6 months. When you want to use a NS product you can purchase one of the traditional products on a new card (applying on the card where your NS Flex was on isn't possible).

Reageer