beantwoord

facture problem

• 13 februari 2021
  • 1 reactie
  • 34 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 0 reacties

hi hope you are well.I think there is an error in my facture. my subscription  always starts from the 12th of the month. in my new invoice, you counted from january 9th. please kindly check the dates as this invoice must start from January 12th and not the 9th.

best ragards

icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 13 februari 2021, 12:13

Good afternoon amani and welcome to the NS Community.

This Community is a platform where travellers can help eachother. Users don't have access to your customer information and won’t be able to help you with a question regarding your invoices. I would recommend contacting our Customer Service, which can be reached by phone, Twitter, Facebook, or via a chat conversation. You can find all those options here.

I've also deleted your second topic, as you made two identical topics shortly after eachother.

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Good afternoon amani and welcome to the NS Community.

This Community is a platform where travellers can help eachother. Users don't have access to your customer information and won’t be able to help you with a question regarding your invoices. I would recommend contacting our Customer Service, which can be reached by phone, Twitter, Facebook, or via a chat conversation. You can find all those options here.

I've also deleted your second topic, as you made two identical topics shortly after eachother.

Reageer