Initial condition:
Steps:
  • Select Dal Voordel subscription
  • Click "Continue with ordering"
  • Enter OV-chipcard number
  • Click "Continue with ordering"
  • Get popup:
Do you want to switch?
This public transport chip card already has an NS subscription. If you switch, we will automatically cancel your current subscription. We refund too much paid subscription fee. Do you want to order NS Flex in addition to your current plan? Then go back and choose NS Flex on a new OV chip card.
  • Press "Change"
  • Get alerts:
! You cannot transfer to NS Flex
! You have no contracts
icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 10 oktober 2019, 11:15

Good afternoon strangerars and welcome to the NS Community!

I'm missing a specific question in your message, but I'm assuming you would like to know what's going wrong or you would simply like some assistance with the ordering of your NS Flex product. In this case I would recommend for you to contact our Customer Service. My colleagues will be able to take a look at any products on your card and what might be causing the problems that you're experiencing. We're available 24/7 via Social Media and by telephone.
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Good afternoon strangerars and welcome to the NS Community!

I'm missing a specific question in your message, but I'm assuming you would like to know what's going wrong or you would simply like some assistance with the ordering of your NS Flex product. In this case I would recommend for you to contact our Customer Service. My colleagues will be able to take a look at any products on your card and what might be causing the problems that you're experiencing. We're available 24/7 via Social Media and by telephone.

Reageer