beantwoord

[Flex Abonnement] Bij overstap Trein (NS) - Metro (GVB) "reizen op saldo" getoond ?

het is me net opgevallen, dat wanneer ik met mijn Flex abo in Duivendrecht overstap er op het scherm van het GVB paaltje "Reizen op Saldo" staat. Is dat correct ? Moet ik me zorgen maken ?
icon

Beste antwoord door Jouke NS 6 februari 2019, 10:37

There are more customers that are experiencing the same problem. It is important that you have no negative credit on your card when you try to check in with NS Flex with other companies. In some cases, as has been mentioned in other topics, putting a small fee of € 4,00 on the card fixes the problem. Why this situation is happening in the last few weeks is unclear to mee. I have made a report towards the responsible department for them to check this problem.

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Hallo Enric en welkom bij de NS Community.

Normaliter zou er ook bij inchecken bij andere vervoerders Reizen op Rekening aangegeven moeten worden. De enige uitzondering is wanneer je een abonnement hebt voor het GVB. Echter, aangezien je dit niet benoemt in je originele post, denk ik niet dat dit de oorzaak is. Ik wil je adviseren je reishistorie te controleren via onze Klantenservice. Kies hierbij voor de Live Chat of Sociale Media voor een snelle reactie. Normaliter zou je dit zelf kunnen doen via Mijn NS maar dat werkt helaas op dit moment niet.
I also experienced the same thing as @Enric today. I just subscribed to "NS Flex Dal Voordeel" then of course, I had activated it on the NS Machine, remaining balance removed and was able to travel with the train with 0 balance, happy me.
But when I was returning, I took a metro from central station and to my surprise, when I checked out at Waterlooplein, I had a negative balance! This is really strange, because I knew I was supposed to travel "carefree" right? And to make it clear, I do not have any other product subscribed in the past with GVB or any other carriers, I only did travel on balance since I got my chipcard, until I made a switch to NS Flex. I don't really know what the problem is. Hoping this can get sorted out soon..
There are more customers that are experiencing the same problem. It is important that you have no negative credit on your card when you try to check in with NS Flex with other companies. In some cases, as has been mentioned in other topics, putting a small fee of € 4,00 on the card fixes the problem. Why this situation is happening in the last few weeks is unclear to mee. I have made a report towards the responsible department for them to check this problem.
Hi Thanks,
I did just that (will check it later).

I have in any case sent a message to GVB for them to know so they can contact their DevOps folks.

thanks !

I'll set the answer to "closed" after testing it this evening.
For you, and other travelers with the same problem: I would like to receive your personal details, such as name, address, date of birth and e-mail address, to be able to get this problem fixed. Due to the large number of complaints I have seen in one day, it seems to me that something is going wrong. You can send me a private message by clicking my name and clicking "Stuur bericht".
Hi @Jouke NS I tried topping up 10 Euro, but it still does not work.. when you checkout the cost is debited from the balance in the card..
rawteech schreef:

Hi @Jouke NS I tried topping up 10 Euro, but it still does not work.. when you checkout the cost is debited from the balance in the card..

Yeah, I can confirm it too. The workaround doesn't work.

In any case it seems that the issue is upstream at Translink Systems (TLS) I assume that thay are responsible for communicating such things as the products on a card to all the participating transport companies. Well, that's just assumptions. I'll wait out for the results.
This seems to be a disruption caused by a problem at TLS. The best advise I can give you is to travel with single tickets and ask for a refund, if you have paid too much.

Reageer