beantwoord

How can I add product Reizen op Saldo NS to my card?

• 19 augustus 2019
  • 4 reacties
  • 196 Bekeken

In the topic https://community.ns.nl/abonnementen-2/gorinchem-amsterdam-ns-flex-dal-vrij-58860 Robert B suggested that my problem can be solved by adding product Reizen op Saldo NS to my card. How technically can I do it? I have NS Flex Dal vrij abonnement. It works with Connexxion on the Valleilijn Amersfoort - Ede-Wageningen.

This sounds weird, because I need no saldo (balance) but it seems to help to have Flex recognized correctly.

Thank you!
icon

Beste antwoord door Robert B 19 augustus 2019, 14:33

I didn't say it will solve the problem with Qbuzz and NS Flex, but it might because it solves similar problems and is advised by other train operators (Connexxion). Worth a try, if it doesn't fix the problem, it doesn't break anything either.

I have it on one of my cards with Flex (which is a replacement for an expired card) but on newer cards (since 2018?) it's not loaded by default, because in theory it's not needed anymore.

Anyway, you can try adding it at an NS ticket machine (choose Laden overige producten), or else ask at a Tickets & Service desk at larger stations.
Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Badge +3
@Robert B is this done by just creating balance on an OV-Chipkaart, or is Reizen op Saldo actually also a product which needs to be (re)activated?
Not sure. In the past (when it was needed to travel by train with NS) it was automatically added to the card when topping up balance/saldo at an NS card machine.

You would then get a (one time) question if you wanted to travel 1st or 2nd class. By default (without the product), it's now 2nd class of course.

Loading the product separately (without putting any balance on the card) should be possible, because apparently it's still needed for some train operators (e.g. Connexxion Valleilijn).
Reputatie 3
@Robert B is this done by just creating balance on an OV-Chipkaart, or is Reizen op Saldo actually also a product which needs to be (re)activated?
Badge +3
I didn't say it will solve the problem with Qbuzz and NS Flex, but it might because it solves similar problems and is advised by other train operators (Connexxion). Worth a try, if it doesn't fix the problem, it doesn't break anything either.

I have it on one of my cards with Flex (which is a replacement for an expired card) but on newer cards (since 2018?) it's not loaded by default, because in theory it's not needed anymore.

Anyway, you can try adding it at an NS ticket machine (choose Laden overige producten), or else ask at a Tickets & Service desk at larger stations.
I couldn't quite make it up from the story, but do you maybe have another season ticket on the same card with another company, like for example Qbuzz?

Reageer