beantwoord

how can i get IC Direct Altijd Toeslag Vrij:

• 17 juni 2020
  • 2 reacties
  • 96 Bekeken

Hello , 

i have NS flex Altijd Vrij but i want to add  IC Direct Altijd Toeslag Vrij . how can i do that ? i am unable to find this option on the website

and how much does it cost ?

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 17 juni 2020, 09:48

In Mijn NS, you will see a link to change your subscription. Follow the instructions and change it into NS Flex Altijd Vrij (which you already have), but then also select the “Intercity direct toeslag vrij” option at the bottom before you continue. The option costs 62 euros per month.

You can only change your subscription if at least one month has passed since you bought the subscription or since you last changed it. If less than a month has passed, you could contact customer service to see if they're willing to change your subscription anyway.

Contacting customer service is most easily done by phone, as they are available 24/7 at 030-7515155. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook.

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Badge +3

In Mijn NS, you will see a link to change your subscription. Follow the instructions and change it into NS Flex Altijd Vrij (which you already have), but then also select the “Intercity direct toeslag vrij” option at the bottom before you continue. The option costs 62 euros per month.

You can only change your subscription if at least one month has passed since you bought the subscription or since you last changed it. If less than a month has passed, you could contact customer service to see if they're willing to change your subscription anyway.

Contacting customer service is most easily done by phone, as they are available 24/7 at 030-7515155. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook.

Hello Amr Abdelhakim, welcome to the NS Community.

I hoped the advise of Tochjo helped and you were able to add IC Direct Altijd Toeslag Vrij.

Reageer