beantwoord

How can I pay after I close my account?

• 2 december 2018
  • 1 reactie
  • 161 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 0 reacties
First, I am sorry for writing in English.
I'm an exchange student and I'm using ns flex, and I have to go back to my home country in January. So, I have to close my bank account before then, and I wonder how I should pay for the money I used in January.
icon

Beste antwoord door Denice NS 3 december 2018, 10:15

Hi S.A. Welcome to the Community!

It's no problem writing in English 🙂.

When we can not withdraw the money from your bank account we'll send you a payment request per email. In the email will be a link to pay via iDeal. Since that is not an option anymore because by then you have closed your Dutch account you can make the payment to NL14ABNA0576850675 (accountholder: NS Groep, BIC code: ABNANL2A). Put the invoice number or your customer number in the description details.
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Hi S.A. Welcome to the Community!

It's no problem writing in English 🙂.

When we can not withdraw the money from your bank account we'll send you a payment request per email. In the email will be a link to pay via iDeal. Since that is not an option anymore because by then you have closed your Dutch account you can make the payment to NL14ABNA0576850675 (accountholder: NS Groep, BIC code: ABNANL2A). Put the invoice number or your customer number in the description details.

Reageer