beantwoord

Is there an option for only the "Onbeperkt reizen buiten de spits" instead of the "NS Flex Dal Vrij"

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 0 reacties
Hi,

I noticed that in my invoice, the NS Flex Dal Vrij consists of Onbeperkt reizen in het weekend, € 32,00 per maand & Onbeperkt reizen buiten de spits, € 74,00 per maand

I’m simply wondering can I have only the “Onbeperkt reizen buiten de spits, € 74,00 per maand”, since I don’t really take trains in the weekends.

Cheers,
Z
icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 10 januari 2019, 16:27

No, this is not possible. It has been suggested before that this would be a welcome addition to NS Flex, but I don't think it'll be implemented in the near future. Perhaps a moderator can ask the NS Flex developers whether this is something they have planned?

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Badge +3
No, this is not possible. It has been suggested before that this would be a welcome addition to NS Flex, but I don't think it'll be implemented in the near future. Perhaps a moderator can ask the NS Flex developers whether this is something they have planned?
Reputatie 7
Badge +3
It's not a development issue but a commercial issue.
Hello vanzh and welcome to the NS Community.

As Tochjo already mentioned, there is no other option at this time. The developers of NS Flex are still looking for new additions to improve the number of season tickets we offer. I don't know if they see that this is a usefull addition to the options but I will inform them about your suggestion. Until then, the Dal Vrij will be your best option!
Badge +3
Tamzin schreef:

It's not a development issue but a commercial issue.

Fair enough; the question should be asked to the NS Flex product managers.

Reageer