beantwoord

Maybe someone can finally help me

• 9 januari 2020
  • 6 reacties
  • 193 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 1 reactie

Last 2 months ago, I registered and got a new NS card for NS flex, but besdie that every month I always buy a monthly subscription for GVB, so when I put my GVB subscription before they put flex in THE SAME card I ask like 3 times if its even possible and the people from NS said no worries its no the problem. so the end of the month I paid alot of money (Billings) becuase NS also charge my tram,buss and metro travel which I have a subscriptio. I paid GVB for have unlimitid travel a month and paid again for flex. so I tried to call chat anyone! but I got nothing the only thing they told me is “Im so sorry but we cant do anything about it” what a bulshit. Im sorry Im pissed this is so unfair so money is gone thats it. 

and heres another thing second month later offcourse Im not stupid I will never use that flex card anymore. so I use my old card but guess what I got another bill. fantastic I didnt even use my card…

what a word NS FLEX… freeeeking amazing.!

icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 11 januari 2020, 16:46

My apologies for the late reply, Meico, it seems your topic got lost a bit since you posted it two days ago.

What I understand from your message is that you purchased an NS Flex subscription while also using a regional GVB product. I'm sorry to read that a colleague advised you that these can be combined without any problems, because that is not the case (at least as long as it's not a GVB Flex product). There are still issues when you combine a regional product that uses balance on your card with an NS Flex product. This is also mentioned on our website.

I’m not entirely sure why you couldn't be helped via our chat, as in these cases we can generally find a solution, as long as you can provide us with proof of the regional subscription. Especially when you were advised that you could combine the two without issues.

If you’d like, I can take a look at your case as well, but my shift ends soon and I won’t be able to help you further until Monday. If you want assistance before that, I’d recommend for you to contact us via Facebook or Twitter.

If you don't mind waiting until Monday, you can send me a private message, including your full name, zip code, house number, date of birth and e-mail address.

Edit: Removed the temporary offer, as a private message was not sent.

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

My apologies for the late reply, Meico, it seems your topic got lost a bit since you posted it two days ago.

What I understand from your message is that you purchased an NS Flex subscription while also using a regional GVB product. I'm sorry to read that a colleague advised you that these can be combined without any problems, because that is not the case (at least as long as it's not a GVB Flex product). There are still issues when you combine a regional product that uses balance on your card with an NS Flex product. This is also mentioned on our website.

I’m not entirely sure why you couldn't be helped via our chat, as in these cases we can generally find a solution, as long as you can provide us with proof of the regional subscription. Especially when you were advised that you could combine the two without issues.

If you’d like, I can take a look at your case as well, but my shift ends soon and I won’t be able to help you further until Monday. If you want assistance before that, I’d recommend for you to contact us via Facebook or Twitter.

If you don't mind waiting until Monday, you can send me a private message, including your full name, zip code, house number, date of birth and e-mail address.

Edit: Removed the temporary offer, as a private message was not sent.

Update: I haven't received a message from Meico, so I'm assuming he or she has contacted our Customer Service via the other recommended channels.

Hi Im sorry been busy with other things, I will send you all the info now.

@Meico

@Meico,

This is a public forum. Luckily a moderator saw it pretty quickly.

Use Facebook Messenger for sending the screen shots or private messages via Twitter. Or follow the directions of the moderator

Hi Meico, I have deleted all the personal information since this is a public forum. Please send Stijn NS a private message with more information. We already have the screenshots you've posted here. 

Badge +3

@Danny NS deleted your screenshots but I saw them. The situation is quite clear WITH those but for privacy, better removed indeed.

Apparently you have GVB flex, which seems to work perfectly, but does not cover trains or bus/tram/metro outside the GVB service area.

So far so good (there are no GVB transactions in your Mijn NS!) but since GVB Flex does NOT cover your train journeys (or RET etc), those are handled on balance/saldo or via any NS subscription.

In this case you seem to have NS Flex Basis (no subscription) so you pay full fare (€ 14,40 for Rotterdam to Holendrecht in off-peak hours) by auto-debit, but didn't pay in time or refunded the auto-debit by NS (storno), or maybe had insufficient funds to pay.

This is a catch-22 (NS Flex + GVB Flex) situation, and was a bit like expected by @Henk_NL in another topic.

You then get some reminders, but after about 5 weeks your NS Flex will be terminated.

Reageer