beantwoord

Missed checkout from another vendor

• 30 september 2019
  • 6 reacties
  • 109 Bekeken

I have been charged 4 EUROS for my journey on 17 Aug 2019 from Amsterdam Holterbergweg using Connexxion Bus as I missed check-out. As I have NS flex and check-out was missed from other carrier I am not able to claim refund from NS site. Also I am unable to claim refund from https://uitcheckgemist.nl as its telling that no amount was charged for this transaction. Could you please help how to get the refund.
icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 30 september 2019, 13:57

Good afternoon K Gupta and welcome to the NS Community!

As you have correctly stated yourself, because you're using an NS Flex subscription, travel costs with bus, tram and metro will also be billed via the NS. Therefore, when a transaction has went wrong with a bus, tram or metro provider, you'll still have to contact our Customer Service. My colleagues will be able to check the transaction and correct this to what it was supposed to be. We're available 24/7 by telephone or via Social Media.
Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3
In my case the issue was resolved using Uitcheck gemist so no need to contact the customer service, the difference just surprises me.

The date of the missed check out of TS was august 17th, more than 3 weeks ago, so should be visible by now. Perhaps something else went wrong.
It can take till 3 weeks before you will see this journey via Mijn NS. That's also why you can't claim a missed check out with an other company right away. I can't explain the difference in amount. That should be the same and if not the best thing to do is to reach our customer service.
Reputatie 7
Badge +3
When I had a missed check out on an Arriva bus on august 11th with NS Flex I was able to correct it using "Uitcheck gemist" and did not need to contact the NS customer service. However, it took 3 weeks before the missed check out was visible in "Uitcheck gemist". And the charge for my missed check out was not 4 euro, but only 90 cent.
Why the difference in amount and how to correct it?
Good afternoon K Gupta and welcome to the NS Community!

As you have correctly stated yourself, because you're using an NS Flex subscription, travel costs with bus, tram and metro will also be billed via the NS. Therefore, when a transaction has went wrong with a bus, tram or metro provider, you'll still have to contact our Customer Service. My colleagues will be able to check the transaction and correct this to what it was supposed to be. We're available 24/7 by telephone or via Social Media.
@AbbeyRoad The amount has been deducted by NS and on https://uitcheckgemist.nl I can see the transaction under "Exception" tab telling that no amount was deducted for this transaction and so no refund can be claimed. As I hust travelled till next stop redund amount will be around 3.50 Euros. Please guide how to proceed further.
Reputatie 7
Badge
@K Gupta Welkom op de Community.
Deze Community is alleen voor NS. Jij reisde met vervoerder Connexxion. Het beste is de klantenservice van Connexxion te benaderen.

De 4 euro is het ingehouden bedrag, daar gaan je reiskosten nog vanaf. Is het bedrag minimaal / te klein, dan wordt dit niet teruggestort

Reageer