beantwoord

My OV-chipcard came early. Can I upgrade the NS Flex subscription on it and start using it right away?

• 17 augustus 2019
  • 2 reacties
  • 107 Bekeken

On 12.08.2019 I ordered a 5 EURO NS Flex subscription starting on 19.08.2019 on a OV-photo card.
The card has arrived on 16.08.2019.
Can I upgrade it today (17.08.2019) to a Weekend Voordel (32 EURO) and start using it right away?
icon

Beste antwoord door Maxime NS 17 augustus 2019, 11:43

Hello ro-bert, welcome to the NS Community.

I saw that you've also sent us a private message on Facebook, since you attached a link to this topic. What MoDe says is correct. It takes a month before you can make a change to your subscription. But since your subscription starts on August 19th, the first option to change it will be September 19th. When you change your NS Flex product it then again takes a month before you can make another change. After that month you can change it on whatever day you want (and then the month starts anew).
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +2
You have to wait a month before
you can change to a weekend voordeel.
You can upgrade on 19-09-2019
Hello ro-bert, welcome to the NS Community.

I saw that you've also sent us a private message on Facebook, since you attached a link to this topic. What MoDe says is correct. It takes a month before you can make a change to your subscription. But since your subscription starts on August 19th, the first option to change it will be September 19th. When you change your NS Flex product it then again takes a month before you can make another change. After that month you can change it on whatever day you want (and then the month starts anew).

Reageer