beantwoord

No activation email for NS Flex Dal Vrij

• 10 december 2019
  • 17 reacties
  • 409 Bekeken

Hello everyone,

I don't know if anyone had the same issue as I had but this is weird. I ordered NS Flex Dal Vrij subscription for my OV chipcard at 19.00 today and uptil now 22.29 I still haven't received an email stating that I can load this subscription at the ticket machine. While I need to use the subscription tomorrow morning for my work. I've been asking customer service but they only suggested me to wait.

This is frustrating as normally it only takes 1-2 min for that email to appear.

Can someone please help me as I just want to make sure I have this subscription for my travel please!

icon

Beste antwoord door Laura NS 11 december 2019, 08:32

Hi Alicia8397 and welcome to our NS Community!

Very strange. We did have an interference with sending out emails on December 7th, but this should have been long solved. Can you let me know if you’ve received it in the meantime? Or maybe it ended up in spam? 

Bekijk origineel

17 reacties

Hi Alicia8397 and welcome to our NS Community!

Very strange. We did have an interference with sending out emails on December 7th, but this should have been long solved. Can you let me know if you’ve received it in the meantime? Or maybe it ended up in spam? 

Hi @Laura NS 

I checked again this morning and finally I saw that email but it was sent at 1am last night.

Just wondered if I load the subscription on my OV card, can I use it right away today for travelling?

I’m glad you received the email! Suspicious delay, though. I’ll make a note of this. Yes, when you pick up the activation you can use it right away. This is the case if you also picked said starting date of your season ticket.

Badge +3

For Flex, the starting date cannot be chosen.

On an existing personal card, the starting date is always the same as the date of ordering.

For Flex, the starting date cannot be chosen.

On an existing personal card, the starting date is always the same as the date of ordering.

Actually, it’s changed as of the third of December. You can now choose a starting date. See how you can adjust the date at the bottom with the pencil! :)

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Ook bij een nieuwe kaart kun je zo te zien de ingangsdatum kiezen. Dan kun je tot maximaal 1 week later kiezen (sowieso is de ingangsdatum bij een nieuwe kaart al 1 week na de besteldatum), dus totaal 2 weken vanaf de datum van aanvragen.

En bij een bestaande kaart kun je tot maximaal 2 weken na besteldatum kiezen. 

Badge +3

Dat is een hele welkome en veelgevraagde wijziging, die ‘vrij’ te kiezen ingangsdatum!

Gaat dit ook komen voor Flex abonnementswisselingen (per vandaag/direct, per morgen, per datum X binnen een week of twee)?

Dat is een hele welkome en veelgevraagde wijziging, die ‘vrij’ te kiezen ingangsdatum!

Gaat dit ook komen voor Flex abonnementswisselingen (per vandaag/direct, per morgen, per datum X binnen een week of twee)?

Goede vraag! Dit durf ik zo niet te zeggen. Ik heb de vraag uitstaan. Zodra ik hier meer over weet, laat ik het je weten.

Ik heb inmiddels een terugkoppeling. 

Het staat zeker op het wensenlijstje. Maar het is nog niet bekend vanaf wanneer dit mogelijk is. 

Hey!

This happened to me today. 2 hours gone and no email received. I’ve to travel tomorrow morning. 

Hi somesh29, welcome to the NS Community. 

When is the starting date of the subscription? The first mail with the order confirmation should arrive soon after you placed the order, but the second mail with the instructions for the ticket machine, will be send on the starting date itself. If tomorrow is that date, you'll receive it tomorrow. 

When is the starting date of the subscription? The first mail with the order confirmation should arrive soon after you placed the order, but the second mail with the instructions for the ticket machine, will be send on the starting date itself. If tomorrow is that date, you'll receive it tomorrow. 

Tomorrow is my subscription starting. So this is why. 

Tomorrow is my subscription starting. So this is why. 

At what time I’ll receive I’m leaving early morning tomorrow, so can you give me approximate time.

Badge +3

At what time I’ll receive I’m leaving early morning tomorrow, so can you give me approximate time.

Usually at midnight GMT, which is 02:00 here. Regardless of the e-mail, you should be able to pick up the order at a machine tomorrow morning.

Till now I've not received any email to start my NS Flex and I am suppose to travel today. This is so annoying.

I'm sorry to read that you've still not received the confirmation, somesh29. If you still aren't able to use the subscription before you're supposed to travel, I'd recommend contacting our Customer Service to check the situation and discuss an alternative solution. You can find our contact options here.

I'm sorry to read that you've still not received the confirmation, somesh29. If you still aren't able to use the subscription before you're supposed to travel, I'd recommend contacting our Customer Service to check the situation and discuss an alternative solution. You can find our contact options here.

They did help me. As of now they have given me a temporary travel pass but I still have not received activation mail.

Reageer