beantwoord

NS and GVB in the same OV

• 3 januari 2020
  • 4 reacties
  • 208 Bekeken

Hello!

I have a personal OV chipkaart since two years ago with a monthly subscription for NS (Dal Vrij) and a monthly subscription for GVB ( Randstad noord 2 stars). 
since few days ago my OV is not working with GVB anymore. I can check in and check out on the train but not in the metro, bus or tram even when both subscriptions still activated.

They told me that i can not use GVB and NS in the same OV chipkaart anymore and that I need to have two separate OV for each company. Is that true? As is not comfortable to have two different ones when you are traveling every day.

thank you in advance.

hope to read your answer as soon as possible! 

icon

Beste antwoord door Laura NS 3 januari 2020, 10:39

Hi Ayecip and welcome to our NS Community! I'm afraid it's true. You can read this here (I'm sorry it's in Dutch, it's under "Ik heb een regio abonnement”). 

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Hi Ayecip and welcome to our NS Community! I'm afraid it's true. You can read this here (I'm sorry it's in Dutch, it's under "Ik heb een regio abonnement”). 

Reputatie 5
Badge

Ayecip-you are unclear if you have FLEX season=abonnement or not. If its FLEX then it will not work together, as the system assumes you tavel on credit. Best thing is to pass by any of the GVB offices (CS, Bijlmer, ZuidWTC) and let them chekc it or explain. It might be they have changed their own systems in the background as you claim its very recent.

Hi everyone!

I have NS flex (Dal Vrij) and also GVB flex. I’ve been using them together for three months. Before that, I had NS Flex (Dal vrij) and GVB randstad noord two stars (this one is not flex) for almost one year. All of them worked well together until few days ago. Now the GVB is not working.

my husband, in the other side, has NS clasic (No Flex) and GVB no flex as well and he can not use the GVB also. But he was using both until few days ago, without any priblem

GVB Flex and NS Flex should be able to work together. You can best get in touch with GVB's customer service to see if something's wrong. With them both being classic season tickets, this should work as well...

Reageer