NS flax abonnement

• 4 November 2020
  • 7 reacties
  • 234 Bekeken

Despite paying the last invoice.  , My subscription has been canceled by NS

what's the solution?

icon

Beste antwoord door Thom 4 November 2020, 07:41

It depends. NS probably received your payment too late. In that case NS cancels automatically. Actually there is no solution. You cannot obtain a new NS Flex subscription during six months. You can still buy some subscriptions with a balance. Besides this you have to deal with a collector who  adds € 40,00 to your bill. It is all within the law. Your payment was a month overdue and you did not react to emails. You did not pay, but was able to travel during an extra month without having to pay rightaway. You agreed with a contract. NS supplied its part of the deal, but you did not. You did not pay at the day agreed, and even did not after reminders.

The only solution to prevent this, is paying earlier than the last possible date. Essential is, besides paying, that NS receives your money in time. It is a decent way to pay at the time you agreed, that eliminates the risk for NS, and prevents you for becoming a disappointer. When the first attempt fails, NS is forgiving, but after a month not anymore. 

NS is very strict in this, it is processed by computers and Customer Service cannot get in.

The explanation from NS is:

“We need some time to process your payment. We can't tell you how long this period is. If we haven't processed it on the day the payment was due, we act like your payment wasn't on time. Sorry.”

Thanks to  @mrfreeze.

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

It depends. NS probably received your payment too late. In that case NS cancels automatically. Actually there is no solution. You cannot obtain a new NS Flex subscription during six months. You can still buy some subscriptions with a balance. Besides this you have to deal with a collector who  adds € 40,00 to your bill. It is all within the law. Your payment was a month overdue and you did not react to emails. You did not pay, but was able to travel during an extra month without having to pay rightaway. You agreed with a contract. NS supplied its part of the deal, but you did not. You did not pay at the day agreed, and even did not after reminders.

The only solution to prevent this, is paying earlier than the last possible date. Essential is, besides paying, that NS receives your money in time. It is a decent way to pay at the time you agreed, that eliminates the risk for NS, and prevents you for becoming a disappointer. When the first attempt fails, NS is forgiving, but after a month not anymore. 

NS is very strict in this, it is processed by computers and Customer Service cannot get in.

The explanation from NS is:

“We need some time to process your payment. We can't tell you how long this period is. If we haven't processed it on the day the payment was due, we act like your payment wasn't on time. Sorry.”

Thanks to  @mrfreeze.

This is the most ridiculous excuse I have ever heard

Exactly at the time when ns specified I paid the invoice, this is a big mistake of ns

I will never re-sign with ns, this is not the first time unprofessional mistakes have been made about my subscription

Hello Shiid, welcome at our community,

I just gave the same answer in another topic. Too bad your subscription has ended. If the payment is made on the last day it is very likely that it will not be credited on time. The money really needs to be in our account on the day itself. We only send 3 reminders before we transfer the invoice to a collection agency and end the subscription.

Your response is definitely an insult to my conscience, I paid before the deadline and that means you have canceled my subscription by mistake

I even announced the new bank account number to ns and they withdrew a small amount from my account to link the automatic payment, after that when the monthly account was not deducted I did it myself

And I can prove my claim with the details of my bank account payment

But I do not understand how rude, instead of correcting your mistake and apologizing for your unprofessional performance, I only hear that I am to blame.

I don't mean to offend you. Have you already contacted our customer service? May I ask what my colleague said?

I have made my payment according to the rules and regulations and ns should not cancel my subscription otherwise I will definitely sue ns

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

I have made my payment according to the rules and regulations and ns should not cancel my subscription otherwise I will definitely sue ns

You did not. To sue NS does not impress anybody, is useless and costly for you as well. But do as you please and  don’t shoot the messenger.

Reageer