beantwoord

NS Flex Activation

• 22 October 2020
  • 4 reacties
  • 455 Bekeken

Hello,

I recently bought a subscription for NS Flex (the most popular one) that I pay 5 euro for per month and I receive 40% discounts during various times of the day. (The money has been withdrawn from my account and I have confirmation).

I got emails from NS saying that I have to activate my subscription at an NS Machine, which I did this morning, however when I was following the instructions, the machine said that my OV card does not have any products / subscriptions. I paid for the subscription, I have activated my NS account (for the website) but when I look at “My NS” on the app or on the website, it still says under “Subscriptions” that I have nothing. 

Does anyone know how I can fully activate the subscription to my OV card. Also, I ordered my OV card seperately from the subscription. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Sanne NS 22 October 2020, 17:09

Hi Vilmos_Szabo!

That is real strange! Could you send me a private message? You can do that by clicking on my name and selecting the option send private message. In this message, I would like to receive your initials, last name, date of birth, postal code, house number, email address and OV chipcard number. That way, I can maybe see what went wrong and what you would have to do. 

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Hi Vilmos_Szabo. Welcome to the NS Community!

Have you linked your OV-chipcard to your Mijn NS-account? If so, you should see the following on your Mijn NS 'Startpagina':

Where it shows ‘zonder abonnement’ on my account it should say ‘Dal Voordeel’ on yours.

If not you can add you OV-chipcard with this function a little ways down the 'Startpagina’:

Hi,

Yes, I connected my OV-chipcard already to the “My NS” page and account.

Badge +3

To activate your subscription (load it on your card), choose Ophalen Bestelling (pick up order) at a machine. This can also be done at the small machines at e.g. supermarkets.

Also, see https://www.ns.nl/selfservice/bestellingen if there are any ‘bestellingen’.

Hi Vilmos_Szabo!

That is real strange! Could you send me a private message? You can do that by clicking on my name and selecting the option send private message. In this message, I would like to receive your initials, last name, date of birth, postal code, house number, email address and OV chipcard number. That way, I can maybe see what went wrong and what you would have to do. 

Reageer