beantwoord

NS Flex Altijd Vrij + OV Vrij

• 19 december 2018
  • 6 reacties
  • 1700 Bekeken

I'm looking for a subscription to travel every day from Rotterdam to Haarlem. In addition, I need to get the tram and bus every day.

If I subscribe to NS Flex Altijd Vrij, can I order OV Vrij (unlimited travel for bus, tram, metro) for 55,50 € as an extra option?

Thank you for your help.

-----------------

Ik ben op zoek naar een abonnement om elke dag van Rotterdam naar Haarlem te reizen. Bovendien moet ik elke dag de tram en bus nemen.

Als ik me abonneer op NS, kan ik OV Vrij dan als extra optie bestellen voor 55,50 €?

Dankjewel voor je hulp.
icon

Beste antwoord door Slidestops 19 december 2018, 12:55

OV-vrij is only availble as a yearly subscription and is not availble with the Flex subscriptions.

Only the regular Altijd-Vrij subscription has an option to order OV-Vrij. https://www.ns.nl/abonnementen/altijd-vrij.html
Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
OV-vrij is only availble as a yearly subscription and is not availble with the Flex subscriptions.

Only the regular Altijd-Vrij subscription has an option to order OV-Vrij. https://www.ns.nl/abonnementen/altijd-vrij.html
Hi Schriebroek. Welcome to the Community.

Slidestops is right. OV Vrij (Altijd + BTM Vrij) is only available with the regular year subscription for Altijd Vrij. NS Flex does not offer OV Vrij. When ordering NS Flex Altijd Vrij you'll travel free when using the train but when you use bus, tram or metro you'll pay the regular price.

So in you case if you want unlimited travel by train, bus, tram and metro you can order the regular Altijd Vrij + BTM Vrij. This contract is for the duration of one year minimum but I do have to add that for example when you won't be using it after 8 months you can change the contract to NS Flex (with or without a season ticket). Your Altijd Vrij will then be immediately cancelled.
Thank you Denice and Slidestops for your answer.

If I cancel the Altijd Vrij after 8 months and change to NS Flex, is there any penalty? It is possible to change after 6 months?

I will need to travel to Haarlem 6 months sure, and probably all the year, but I don't want to be caught by an annual subscription. That is the reason why I thought about NS Flex as the first option.
There is no penalty when changing the Altijd Vrij to NS Flex. Changing to NS Flex is possible at any moment during your contract 🙂.
Ok thank you. One related question more, I already have a Dal Voordel subscription since May 2018. If I change my current subscription to Altijd Vrij, it is a new year contract or the same which started in May 2018?

Thank you very much for your help!
When you change your Dal Voordeel to Altijd Vrij it will be a new year contract 🙂.

Reageer