beantwoord

NS Flex Dal Voordel

• 12 november 2019
  • 6 reacties
  • 115 Bekeken

Hi, I bought an NS flex Subscription - Dal Voordel. However, I didn't receive any discount when I travel with my OV chip card during off-peak hours. Is there anything that I missed when using NS Flex?

icon

Beste antwoord door Maxime NS 12 november 2019, 20:51

For the bus? The subscription is only for the train. The travelling on credit is for bus, tram, train and metro.

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Hello P.V.M Dao, welcome on the NS Community.

Did you order the subscription on an existing OV-chipcard and did you activate it at a ticketmachine before using it? Did it not display ‘reizen op rekening’ when you checked in?

I ordered the subscription for my own OV-chipcard; it does exist. I had activated it. I used my OV for the bus, and after one month, when I checked my invoice paper, I found that I received no discount for any trip even when I travel in off-peak hours. 

For the bus? The subscription is only for the train. The travelling on credit is for bus, tram, train and metro.

Does it mean that I can only use my Subscription for the train? There is no discount for bus, tram, metro?

It does, yes. If you want something for the bus as well you could take a look at what the specific carrier offers themselves. 

Thank you for your help :) 

Reageer