beantwoord

NS Flex Dal Vrij

• 30 August 2018
  • 7 reacties
  • 1364 Bekeken

Hello!
Firstly, I would like to ask how I can unsubscribe Ns Flex Dal Free? I will be going back to my country after 2 weeks and my monthly subscription is going to be end next week. I do not want to be renewed for the coming next months.
My second question is while I was traveling I also used bus transportations and their costs show up in My Ns account online. This fee will be charged from the bank account that I will pay for the cost of a fee.

Thank you all!
icon

Beste antwoord door Denice NS 30 August 2018, 17:34

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Hi NourAk.

To cancel your NS Flex product you can contact our Customer Service or you can set NS Flex Dal Vrij back to NS Flex Basis via your Mijn NS account (but since you are leaving the country I can image you rather cancel the whole product). The use of the bus will be paid via automatic collection via your bank account.
Badge +3
The change from Dal Vrij (€103/mo) to Basis/Basic (free) can be done any day after the first month of your subscription. There is no mandatory monthly fee and unused days will be reimbursed via your next invoice, so basically you can use the Dal Vrij until your last train journey and then stop it immediately.

You can just set it to Basic for further use if you are in the country again. A new subscription will take less than an hour to activate.
The change from Dal Vrij (€103/mo) to Basis/Basic (free) can be done any day after the first month of your subscription. There is no mandatory monthly fee and unused days will be reimbursed via your next invoice, so basically you can use the Dal Vrij until your last train journey and then stop it immediately.

You can just set it to Basic for further use if you are in the country again. A new subscription will take less than an hour to activate.

If I don't understand wrongly, I can still use my Dal Vrij after a month pass? So the price (103 euro) was taken for only for once and then will not be taken for other upcomings months even If use or not? If it is so, I want to use till the day I go.
You'll pay € 103 per month but you can end the NS Flex Dal Vrij at any time after the first month of use. So for example the new month starts on September 10, you'll pay € 103 again, but if you end the product per September 20 you'll get the unused days refunded to your bank account.
Badge +3
If I don't understand wrongly, I can still use my Dal Vrij after a month pass? So the price (103 euro) was taken for only for once and then will not be taken for other upcomings months even If use or not? If it is so, I want to use till the day I go.
Correct. The € 103 for the next month will be charged initially but unused days (after stopping it at any moment during that month) will automatically be reimbursed/credited on your next monthly invoice.

That is one of the great advantages of Flex, no full monthly (fixed date) fees if you you need/want to change to a different plan (in your case, Basic/Free because you leave the country).

Any change will be effective immediately, no need to confirm at a machine.
Thank you so much all!

If I don't understand wrongly, I can still use my Dal Vrij after a month pass? So the price (103 euro) was taken for only for once and then will not be taken for other upcomings months even If use or not? If it is so, I want to use till the day I go.Correct. The € 103 for the next month will be charged initially but unused days (after stopping it at any moment during that month) will automatically be reimbursed/credited on your next monthly invoice.

That is one of the great advantages of Flex, no full monthly (fixed date) fees if you you need/want to change to a different plan (in your case, Basic/Free because you leave the country).

Any change will be effective immediately, no need to confirm at a machine.

Hello again!
I have another question. Do you know how much I will be charged If I use my Dal Vrij subscription for a week?

Reageer