beantwoord

NS-flex in bus

• 2 juli 2020
  • 2 reacties
  • 96 Bekeken

hi, nice to meet you, I have my OV-chipkaart with NS-flex, but I never try to use OV-chipkaart in bus before, so I want to know can I use my OV-chipkaart directly to take bus and I will get a whole bill at the end of month? or I have to charge money into my OV-chipkaart and then take the bus?
Due to, I need to go to Ameland, so does myOV-chipkaart is still working in Ameland?

if you know more details about my questions, please tell me about it, thanks in advance.

Tom

icon

Beste antwoord door Slidestops 2 juli 2020, 18:19

The website of Arriva states that all busses in Ameland accept the ov-chipcard and that all Dutch season tickets are also valid on their busses. 

So it shouldn’t be any problem.

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7

The website of Arriva states that all busses in Ameland accept the ov-chipcard and that all Dutch season tickets are also valid on their busses. 

So it shouldn’t be any problem.

Hello TOM ROSENTHAL, welcome at our community,

As Slidestops already indicated, you can use the OV-chipkaart on Ameland. With NS Flex you can also use the bus, tram and metro. We will collect the costs together with the costs of the train and a possible season ticket at the end of the month.

Reageer