beantwoord

NS Flex & intercity direct maand

• 5 december 2018
  • 24 reacties
  • 884 Bekeken

When will we be able to add a Maand abonement of intercity direct toeslag to a NS flex Dal vrij abonement ?
icon

Beste antwoord door Erryt NS 21 januari 2019, 13:33

You can travel with a NS Intercity Direct monthly subscription and a NS Flex subscription if you load them separately on 2 OV-chipcards.
Bekijk origineel

24 reacties

Badge +3
Welcome to the NS Community!

This is in the planning for 2019.
Hello Bkkiam, welcome at our community,

I can not tell you when we will sell this subscription.
What do you suggest i do if i want to get a monthly subscription for the intercity direct if i can’t put it on my card?

Can i put it on another card and have the controlers scan both cards one for the flex dal vrij and one for the toeslag ?

I take the intercity direct about 8 to 10 times a week so checking it in every time would be really expensive
I'm not sure if we do allow this. I will figure this out for you and will let you know.
Because if not, what should i do ?
What do you suggest i do if i want to get a monthly subscription for the intercity direct if i can’t put it on my card?

Can i put it on another card and have the controlers scan both cards one for the flex dal vrij and one for the toeslag ?

I take the intercity direct about 8 to 10 times a week so checking it in every time would be really expensive

Yes, do this, I do exactly the same thing. Order a new card, and put the IC direct monthly supplement on this, You just give the conductor your 2 cards, should work without a problem.
Badge +3
I still wonder why a conductor on the train could NOT see an ICd subscription on your card, instead of loading it on another (other than that useless) sepsrate/extra ov-chipcard 🤔

Basically the same as traveling 1st class with a 2nd class (Flex) subscription. They will look into the system and if there is no direct/visible match, make a notice so the system can work that out afterwards.
Reputatie 5
Yes, do this, I do exactly the same thing. Order a new card, and put the IC direct monthly supplement on this, You just give the conductor your 2 cards, should work without a problem.
And don't you get the "correctietarief" that way? Because that's automated and the system recognize that you travel on the Intercity Direct line?
I still wonder why a conductor on the train could NOT see an ICd subscription on your card, instead of loading it on another (other than that useless) sepsrate/extra ov-chipcard 🤔

Basically the same as traveling 1st class with a 2nd class (Flex) subscription. They will look into the system and if there is no direct/visible match, make a notice so the system can work that out

Thank you very much !

Yes, do this, I do exactly the same thing. Order a new card, and put the IC direct monthly supplement on this, You just give the conductor your 2 cards, should work without a problem.And don't you get the "correctietarief" that way? Because that's automated and the system recognize that you travel on the Intercity Direct line?

Ehhhh.... what?
I didn't receive a answer, but I did send a reminder.

2019 .. als in, 1 januari 2019

of

.. ergens in 2019 (als we geluk hebben)?

2019 .. als in, 1 januari 2019

of

.. ergens in 2019 (als we geluk hebben)?

Don’t expect them to be specific, all these people do is throwing random non specific sentences around.
I don't know if Erryt received an update yet but he is out of office until the beginning of January. Hopefully he'll be back with good news 🙂.
I didn't receive an update while I was away. I did send a reminder.
I'd also like to know when it will be possible to add ICD to NS Flex
I still didn't receive an update. I hope I can give you an update next week.
Badge +3
I still didn't receive an update. I hope I can give you an update next week.
Can my answer (marked as best) please be revoked then? Open question still!

I relied/trusted on info that @Sivan NS posted earlier in another topic.

Of course, 2019 is still fresh.. but if nobody knows by now, I really don't want to be the 'messenger' of bad news... 🙄
I've removed the best answer Robert B.
I did send a reminder. I'm sorry that it takes so long.
You can travel with a NS Intercity Direct monthly subscription and a NS Flex subscription if you load them separately on 2 OV-chipcards.

If you read back that excactly what I said a month ago. But that’s not a solution, it’s a weird workaround with extra costs for the traveler.
I can not give you an other solution/work around. I'm sorry.
What we (or atleast I) are looking for is a date or a time frame for when adding the ICDirect supplement is a possibility to add to your NSFlex plan.

Reageer