beantwoord

NS Flex Stop

• 26 juli 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 222 Bekeken

Hi, I am starting the NS Flex Weeken Vrij subscription on 12-07-2019 and I want to stop that for next month. I have asked the customer service that I should make a call to stop the subscription on 12-08-2019 because they can stop it immediately on that day. However, on my ns app I saw that the invoice date is 11-08-2019. So when exactly I should call to stop the subscription so I dont have to pay full for the next month (since the next month is payed on the front).

icon

Beste antwoord door Anonymous 26 juli 2019, 10:59

If you don't want te be billed for the next month, you would have to cancel before the next invoice date. However, this is not possible as you will only be allowed to change after a whole month after 12 July.

So, in August will be billed for the second month and if you cancel immediately on the 12th you will be reimbursed on your September invoice.

With NS Flex you will always have to pay the second month in advance and will be refunded later, even if you're planning to cancel immediately when possible.
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

If you don't want te be billed for the next month, you would have to cancel before the next invoice date. However, this is not possible as you will only be allowed to change after a whole month after 12 July.

So, in August will be billed for the second month and if you cancel immediately on the 12th you will be reimbursed on your September invoice.

With NS Flex you will always have to pay the second month in advance and will be refunded later, even if you're planning to cancel immediately when possible.

Reageer