beantwoord

NS Flex Weekend OV-chipcard not received

• 17 april 2019
  • 4 reacties
  • 80 Bekeken

Hi,

I have ordered the NS Flex Weekend pass with OV chip card on 10th April 2019.

I still didn't received the card.The invoice is already generated today.Kindly help me out in getting the card asap.
Regards,
K. Racharla
icon

Beste antwoord door Jouke NS 17 april 2019, 14:55

Hi Racharla and welcome to the NS Community.

I would like to advise you to contact our Customer Service through Social Media or Live Chat. We can then check your order and if possible provide you with your card number. Once you have that number you can contact the Customer Service OV-chipcard and ask them where the card is. They are the company that produces and ship the cards. NS is not involved in that part of the process.
Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Hi Racharla and welcome to the NS Community.

I would like to advise you to contact our Customer Service through Social Media or Live Chat. We can then check your order and if possible provide you with your card number. Once you have that number you can contact the Customer Service OV-chipcard and ask them where the card is. They are the company that produces and ship the cards. NS is not involved in that part of the process.
Once you have that number you can contact the Customer Service OV-chipcard and ask them where the card is. They are the company that produces and ship the cards. NS is not involved in that part of the process.

For NS Flex the order is made with NS. NS is receiving the payment so NS is responsible to deliver the card. It's perfectly fine that NS is having TLS to fulfill these orders but NS is still responsible and accountable.

Imagine you buy a car and at the delivery date you notice the entertainment system is not installed. The salesman tells you to contact Philips as they deliver this system, he as a car dealer / salesman cannot do anything about it, other than receive the payment. Would you accept that?
I can understand you, but we don't produce the card. Otherwise we would be happy to help you.
I understand that as well, but NS is stil responsible. Not the customer should contact TLS, but NS should. The customer has no relationship with TLS. This is what comes with selling "third party" products.

Reageer