beantwoord

NS FLEX weekend subscription of 31 euros

• 22 October 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 183 Bekeken

I recently took a subscription of 31 euros and that is when I even ordered a new OV chip card. I wish to know whether my account has the weekend free subscription or not. How to check ?

icon

Beste antwoord door Sascha NS 22 October 2020, 13:46

Hi Devanshi Kacholia. Welcome to the NS Community.

Have you purchased the NS Flex subscription + OV-chipcard in one go on our website? If so, everything should be fine. You can check this by logging into your Mijn NS-account as well.

If you want to be absolutely sure I suggest you contact Customer Support. Preferably through Facebook (Messenger) or Twitter (DM).

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Hi Devanshi Kacholia. Welcome to the NS Community.

Have you purchased the NS Flex subscription + OV-chipcard in one go on our website? If so, everything should be fine. You can check this by logging into your Mijn NS-account as well.

If you want to be absolutely sure I suggest you contact Customer Support. Preferably through Facebook (Messenger) or Twitter (DM).

Reputatie 6
Badge

Dead simple: go to any yellow ticket machine, hold card to reader, click ´products´ en and see whats on.

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

Dead simple: go to any yellow ticket machine, hold card to reader, click ´products´ en and see whats on.

The ticket machine will show that the products on the card are: Reizen op Rekening Trein & Reizen op Rekening Bus, Tram, Metro and you would still have no clue which season ticket you have. So that isn't going to help.

You should, just like Sascha NS said check your Mijn NS account to see which season ticket you have. Your card should have already been coupled to your account. 

Reageer