beantwoord

NS Issue

• 28 november 2018
  • 1 reactie
  • 107 Bekeken

Dear NS,

Kindly informing you that I have received an email about NS monthly payment which says it costs 172 Euro despite that it is equal 136 Euro in My travel history. So please solve it before my payment! .

Secondly there is a trip in central central Amsterdam .. and when I checked the time I remembered I was in central Amsterdam. I did not even travel! !! .

Thanks! And please solve the issue
icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 28 november 2018, 18:27

You can find an invoice in Mijn NS (click Facturen). On the invoice you can see exactly which costs make up the amount of 172 euros.

If you feel that you are mistakenly being charged too much, then you should contact customer service directly to have this corrected. Usually, this is most easily done by phone, as they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook.
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Badge +3
You can find an invoice in Mijn NS (click Facturen). On the invoice you can see exactly which costs make up the amount of 172 euros.

If you feel that you are mistakenly being charged too much, then you should contact customer service directly to have this corrected. Usually, this is most easily done by phone, as they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook.

Reageer