beantwoord

Payment datum NS Flex

• 18 november 2019
  • 7 reacties
  • 250 Bekeken

Hi everyone! 

If the app says 18th nov is the factuurdatum than when would be the money taken from my bank account? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Sascha NS 18 november 2019, 12:05

Hi Rekucika! Welcome to our NS Community.

The invoice will be generated on our side per the 18th. Depending on which bank you use it might take a day or two/three before the collection of said invoice actually takes place. 

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Hi Rekucika! Welcome to our NS Community.

The invoice will be generated on our side per the 18th. Depending on which bank you use it might take a day or two/three before the collection of said invoice actually takes place. 

Thank you very much for the quick answore! 

Dear Sascha! If the money wasn't taken the day what stand in the factuur than how i can pay it? Is there a link or can i get an accepgiro in email? 

Has the money not been deducted yet? If something went wrong with the invoice then you can expect an email with a reminder to pay within 2 weeks. 

I have no idea because the date was for 22 november but it wasn't off and till yesterday the money was on my account. But i can use my card for travel? I would pay it because i need to use. 

I can't look into your account here. Can you send me a private message with your initials, last name, date of birth, address and email address? 

Badge +3

The factuur is for auto-debit (incasso). The amount will be taken from your bank account usually 2-5 days after the invoice was generated.

Reageer