beantwoord

Payment for "Klanten Service"

Dear Sir \ Madam,

I am writing regarding the payment for "Customer Service" category I have in my travel history. Recently I have bought NS Flex Weekend Free subscription on my personal OV chip card but I was charged on 8.53 euros additionally. This amount of money had been on my card account before I bought your season ticket. Could you please explain why these money were tasks? Is it possible to rent them back? My wife has the same issue, 3.86 was tasks from her account (this amount had been on her card).

Please find the details of our cards:

I am looking forward to your reply.

Yours faithfully,
Mikhail Churakov
icon

Beste antwoord door Olav93 8 mei 2019, 17:31

With NS Flex, all costs are collected for you by NS and you will receive an invoice for them monthly. Therefore, you cannot use money on your card while there is an NS Flex product on it. All money on your card when you activate an NS Flex subscription, is therefore transfered back to your bank account.

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Good evening Mikhail Churakov and welcome to the NS Community!

Based on the way you've written your message, I think you've misunderstood the nature of this Community. It's a public community, open to be read by anyone, where the main intention is for travellers to help each other. It is not a postal address of our Customer Service.

I've removed a couple of personal details that you've put into your message, as some people might use them maliciously.

As for your question itself, I would like to recommend you to contact our actual Customer Service, preferably via Social Media or chat.My colleagues there will be able to assist you with your query.
Reputatie 5
With NS Flex, all costs are collected for you by NS and you will receive an invoice for them monthly. Therefore, you cannot use money on your card while there is an NS Flex product on it. All money on your card when you activate an NS Flex subscription, is therefore transfered back to your bank account.

Reageer