beantwoord

Permission to show travel transactions

• 28 november 2019
  • 2 reacties
  • 57 Bekeken

Hello,

I have downloaded the NS app on my iPhone but I cannot see my travel transactions because it says that I need permission, yet when I go to www.ns.nl I cannot log-in for some reason and I can’t see my transactions. I have also ordered my personal card with a subscription but it says on the app that I have no subscriptions.

icon

Beste antwoord door Sanne NS 28 november 2019, 17:18

Hi yandaue and welcome on the NS Community! 

How unfortunate that you are not able to check your travel history. You have made a MyNS account to do so? If you have done this, the best thing you can do is contact our customer service. Click here to contact them.They can check the reason why you are not able to log in. 

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Hi yandaue and welcome on the NS Community! 

How unfortunate that you are not able to check your travel history. You have made a MyNS account to do so? If you have done this, the best thing you can do is contact our customer service. Click here to contact them.They can check the reason why you are not able to log in. 

Badge +3

When you order a new card with an NS subscription, they will create a Mijn NS account for you, which you need to activate via a link in an e-mail that looks like an inviation (create password etc.)

If al is right, your card will already be linked and you can then set the permission to view transaction history.

Reageer