beantwoord

question about NS flex and Daluren Korting Noord-Brabant

• 5 oktober 2020
  • 2 reacties
  • 127 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 1 reactie

Dear Sir/ Madam, 

I have subscription from NS Flex and Daluren Korting Noord-Brabant. Last week I traveled by bus in Oisterwijk and Tilburg, and I notice that I am charged by both of you. It means that I have to pay twice for my trips. Could you please help me with this? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Sascha NS 5 oktober 2020, 14:39

Hi Minh! Welcome to the NS Community.

Please contact Customer Support to have the BTM (bus, tram and metro) part of NS Flex turned off. They'll also look into refunding the extra costs for you. NS Flex basically takes over the entire OV-chipcard, placing itself on top of other existing subscriptions, including your 'Daluren Korting Noord-Brabant’ subscription. Therefore the latter isn't "seen” by the check-in poles and gates.

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Hi Minh! Welcome to the NS Community.

Please contact Customer Support to have the BTM (bus, tram and metro) part of NS Flex turned off. They'll also look into refunding the extra costs for you. NS Flex basically takes over the entire OV-chipcard, placing itself on top of other existing subscriptions, including your 'Daluren Korting Noord-Brabant’ subscription. Therefore the latter isn't "seen” by the check-in poles and gates.

Hi Sascha,

Thank you, I will contact them.

Kind regards,

Minh

Reageer