beantwoord

Switching NS Flex season tickets

• 21 juli 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 112 Bekeken

I currently have the €5 NS Flex Dal Voordeel and want to switch to the €100 Dal Vrij subscription as I am traveling a lot more this month. I’ve already used about 40€ worth of travel and my next bill is on August 10th. My question is, will the €40 I already used be charged as well as the €100 euro subscription, or will my bill date for the new subscription change to the date one month after I add it to my card?

Thanks!

icon

Beste antwoord door Thom 21 juli 2020, 06:55

You cannot change a Flex subscription during the first month. After a month it is allowed to change at any day. Your subscription date will remain the same. You’ll have to pay the €40,00, also in the case you change to Dalvrij, and €105 as well for Dalvrij because of the following month. Dalvrij is at least for a month in this case.

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

You cannot change a Flex subscription during the first month. After a month it is allowed to change at any day. Your subscription date will remain the same. You’ll have to pay the €40,00, also in the case you change to Dalvrij, and €105 as well for Dalvrij because of the following month. Dalvrij is at least for a month in this case.

I see! I’ve had NS Flex for nearly a year, so I can change it.

thanks for your help!

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

You’re welcome!

Reageer