beantwoord

Termination of NS Flex and bill

Hi, I have NS Flex weekend free starts from 10/12/2018 and if I stop the subscription on 20/1/2018. How much do I have to pay? Two months bill?
icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 10 januari 2019, 12:15

Good afternoon Chris23 and welcome to the NS Community!

The beauty of the NS Flex subscription is that you can change or cancel it on a daily basis once the first month (and any other 'cooling down' months) have passed. You started the subscription on 10.12.2018, which means that you can change your subscription on a daily basis from 10.01.2019 on. Which means you can simply cancel the subscription on 20.01.2019.

As for the costs, you'll pay any subscription costs in advance for the coming month with the invoice that you'll receive on the 10th of January, but you'll get a refund for the period you've not used on the next invoice. So on the invoice you'll receive on the 10th of February, you'll get a refund for the period 20.01 - 09.02 that you've paid in advance, but didn't use. 🙂

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Good afternoon Chris23 and welcome to the NS Community!

The beauty of the NS Flex subscription is that you can change or cancel it on a daily basis once the first month (and any other 'cooling down' months) have passed. You started the subscription on 10.12.2018, which means that you can change your subscription on a daily basis from 10.01.2019 on. Which means you can simply cancel the subscription on 20.01.2019.

As for the costs, you'll pay any subscription costs in advance for the coming month with the invoice that you'll receive on the 10th of January, but you'll get a refund for the period you've not used on the next invoice. So on the invoice you'll receive on the 10th of February, you'll get a refund for the period 20.01 - 09.02 that you've paid in advance, but didn't use. 🙂

Reageer