beantwoord

unable to see NS flex order to pick up in machine

• 3 februari 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 66 Bekeken

Hi,

I bought NS flex from 02-02-2020, start date 03-02-2020. This morning (03-02-2020) i came to the machine but is unable to find the order to be picked up. I had to buy original tickets because of this.

Can I get help on this?

icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 3 februari 2020, 17:14

Good afternoon nthuylinh239. Sadly, there’s currently a delay in the delivery of NS Flex orders placed yesterday. The best advice I can give is to be patient and try again tomorrow or later this week. It should still process, but the product you have to pick up will be readied later than usual.

If you made any extra costs because you weren’t able to use your subscription when you were supposed to, you can contact our Customer Service afterwards to get a compensation for that.

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Good afternoon nthuylinh239. Sadly, there’s currently a delay in the delivery of NS Flex orders placed yesterday. The best advice I can give is to be patient and try again tomorrow or later this week. It should still process, but the product you have to pick up will be readied later than usual.

If you made any extra costs because you weren’t able to use your subscription when you were supposed to, you can contact our Customer Service afterwards to get a compensation for that.

Reageer