beantwoord

Van huidig dalvoordeel abonnement naar NS Flex?

• 24 juli 2018
  • 5 reacties
  • 280 Bekeken

Hello,

I have had a dalvordeel abonnement since 2014, right now I would like to change it to NS Flex with weekendvrij, because I need the weekendvrij for some months. After this, I want to get the dalvordeel again (with NS Flex).

I cannot do it either through Mijn NS (The NS Flex option is not available) or through the NS Flex website https://www.ns.nl/abonnementen/ns-flex ( It says U kunt niet overstappen naar NS Flex Helaas, u kunt nog niet overstappen naar NS Flex. Zomer 2018 stellen we NS Flex open voor alle reizigers).

So I would like to know if it possible to do it? Or worst case, if I can buy a normal weekendvrij and then stop it after some months to change to NS Flex with Dalvordeel? I have contacted the Chat service twice and they both times said that this was strange but that they couldn't help me.
icon

Beste antwoord door Nathan NS 24 juli 2018, 21:48

Hi mlrosalesg and welcome to our community!

NS Flex isn't officially released yet, that's why you receive the message the transfer to NS Flex can't be made. The only possible way is to indeed switch to the Weekend Vrij subscription and get NS Flex when it will be released. You can change within the first year of subscription to NS Flex.
Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 4
Hi mlrosalesg and welcome to our community!

NS Flex isn't officially released yet, that's why you receive the message the transfer to NS Flex can't be made. The only possible way is to indeed switch to the Weekend Vrij subscription and get NS Flex when it will be released. You can change within the first year of subscription to NS Flex.
Hi Nathan! Thanks for the answer!

So I do not need to be suscribed a whole year to cancel a weekendvrij, if I change to NS Flex when it becomes available? Just want to make sure 🙂
Hi mlrosalesg, will you please send me a private message? I would like to check if there is something that i can do for you. Please send me the following details:

- Full name
- Zipcode and housenumber
- OV-Chipcardnumber
- Date of birth

You can send me a message by clicking on my name and then 'Stuur bericht'.
Update: I've received a message and will check what i can do.
Update: There is an option to order the NS Flex subscription on a new card. I've offered this option to mlrosalesg.

Reageer