beantwoord

With NS Flex Weekend Vrij subscription alone (without dal voor deal) can we travel on discount during weekdays

• 20 februari 2019
  • 5 reacties
  • 126 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 1 reactie
Hi All,

I have only NS Flex - weekend Free subscription-only (and no-other-subscription), do i get discount if i travel on weekday off-peak hours? travel on weekday off-peak hours?
icon

Beste antwoord door Thom 20 februari 2019, 14:38

With a Flex-subscription of WeekendVrij only, you do not have this discount. You can buy it as an extra option.

Only the classic subscription for WeekendVrij is always valid for reduction of 40 percent, during off-peakhours.
Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4
With a Flex-subscription of WeekendVrij only, you do not have this discount. You can buy it as an extra option.

Only the classic subscription for WeekendVrij is always valid for reduction of 40 percent, during off-peakhours.
can i do that subscription on top of existing subscription?
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
You can change it at Mijn NS or contact Customer Service.
Hello PM3 and welcome to the NS Community.

You will have to add the discount for the off-peak travels to your Weekend Vrij. You can do this through our Customer Service. Please use the Social Media options for a quick response.
Badge +3
No need to call customer service or use social media. Just look up your subscription in Mijn NS (under Products) and change or extend it as needed (aanpassen of uitbreiden) for the off-peak supplement (€ 3,00 extra per month).

Reageer