beantwoord

Wrong Correction rate

• 21 mei 2019
  • 9 reacties
  • 434 Bekeken

-
On Sunday, I've got a manual correction rate from the train man. I got charged in 10 euros because it said I used the IC directly without checking in, but I didn't use it. My journey was from Venlo - Utrecht, without changing trains and so on.
What do I do to have my money back? -
icon

Beste antwoord door Emma NS 21 mei 2019, 21:59

Hi pollyanna.campos, welcome to our Community!

Unfortunately this is a common problem and it seems that this happens to more people. For now the only solution is to contact our customer service and tell them what happend, they will correct this for you! I will contact our NS Flex department again and ask them what's up with this, alright? :)
Bekijk origineel

9 reacties

Hi pollyanna.campos, welcome to our Community!

Unfortunately this is a common problem and it seems that this happens to more people. For now the only solution is to contact our customer service and tell them what happend, they will correct this for you! I will contact our NS Flex department again and ask them what's up with this, alright? :)
sure thank you a lot! and sorry for not posting it in duch :(((
No problem at all, my English is good! I'll update you when I know more, but I don't know how long that will take. Don't forget to contact our customer service, okay?
Unfortunately this is a common problem and it seems that this happens to more people.

I think the other topics are related to the HSL route, this is between Venlo and Utreht where the ICD-surcharge is not even applicable. This sounds like a serious problem!
Reputatie 7
Badge +3
I think the other topics are related to the HSL route, this is between Venlo and Utreht where the ICD-surcharge is not even applicable. This sounds like a serious problem!
See also this topic.

I think the other topics are related to the HSL route, this is between Venlo and Utreht where the ICD-surcharge is not even applicable. This sounds like a serious problem!See also this topic.

Thnx, I missed that topic.
Update: I e-mailed our NS Flex department, but haven't received an update yet. Tomorrow I'll be back and update again! 🙂
Still no reply... I will send another e-mail and update when I receive an answer.
I will pick this up in this topic.

Reageer