beantwoord

Help with travel

• 16 November 2016
  • 2 reacties
  • 238 Bekeken

I need help with travel from hoofddorp to centraal station Amsterdam over new year, times and what times the trains stop and start at new year eve and day
icon

Beste antwoord door Erryt NS 16 November 2016, 19:46

Hello Chickie and welcome on our NS Serviceforum,

I would suggest to plan the journey 10 days before you want to make this journey in our journeyplanner. Then you know exact what time the train wil leave from Hoofddorp.
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 4
On New Years Eve trains run according to a regular Saturday-service however the last trains are departing between 19.00 and 20.00 hrs. Services are resumed on New Years Day with a regular Sunday service.

In the period between 20.00 and 01.00 hrs there are no train services at all (same for buses and trams). Between 01.00 and 06.00 hrs only the regular night services to Schiphol-Rotterdam are running but those trains don't call at Hoofddorp. So the first train on New Years Day back to Hoofddorp will depart around 06.00 hrs.
Hello Chickie and welcome on our NS Serviceforum,

I would suggest to plan the journey 10 days before you want to make this journey in our journeyplanner. Then you know exact what time the train wil leave from Hoofddorp.

Reageer