beantwoord

How to buy tickets on the website?

• 14 maart 2017
  • 2 reacties
  • 130 Bekeken

Hi everyone! I'm trying to buy tickets on this web site, but I'm not succeding in doing it, because it asks me to insert my bank at the moment of my payment, but my bank doesen't appear in the list. How can I do?
icon

Beste antwoord door Thomas NS 14 maart 2017, 16:26

Hello Sara94 and welcome to the NS Service forum.

What Tamzin says is true, you need a dutch bank account to purchase anything online on our website. If you do not possess a dutch bankaccount, there is still an option to pay at the NS card machines at our train stations or at the service desk. If you need any help regarding the purchase, feel free to ask us here, or ask the service desk at the station.
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3
You need a Dutch bankaccount. Do you have that or are you trying to use a foreign bankaccount?
Reputatie 7
Hello Sara94 and welcome to the NS Service forum.

What Tamzin says is true, you need a dutch bank account to purchase anything online on our website. If you do not possess a dutch bankaccount, there is still an option to pay at the NS card machines at our train stations or at the service desk. If you need any help regarding the purchase, feel free to ask us here, or ask the service desk at the station.

Reageer