beantwoord

How to find NS chat history (RE: syncasso fine)

• 18 augustus 2018
  • 2 reacties
  • 86 Bekeken

Hi,

Back in June I contacted NS over their chat on the website. I want to get access to this conversation because I am now being fined by syncasso about something I had discussed with NS and had tried to resolve while I still lived in the Netherlands (I was an exchange student). Usually some websites send you an email with the transcript of the conversation but I never received this from NS. Is there a way to access it?

Thank you
icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 24 augustus 2018, 15:46

Update: Luckily I've been able to provide Yiokasti Mouratidi with the referred chat history. I've also given further information regarding the issue.

For those reading along: Our chat histories are often saved, but not always. The best way to retrieve these would be to contact us again by chat.
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Good morning Yiokasti Mouratidi and welcome to the NS Community!

It's hard for me to say if the chat history has been saved and can be retreived, as you're currently not contacting us via chat. If you could send me a private message (click on my name, button 'stuur bericht'), I'll take a look at what I can find!
Update: Luckily I've been able to provide Yiokasti Mouratidi with the referred chat history. I've also given further information regarding the issue.

For those reading along: Our chat histories are often saved, but not always. The best way to retrieve these would be to contact us again by chat.

Reageer