beantwoord

lost item form not submitting...

• 25 februari 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 167 Bekeken

hi, last week i visited amsterdam and my way back to the airport i forgot my backpack on the train. i tried filling the lost item form but it always fails to submit the form on step 3 telling me to try again later. i've tried for a few days and it still doesn't work. how can i get my backpack back? thanks for any help in advance.
icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 25 februari 2019, 21:14

Good evening curkeuc and welcome to the NS Community!

I'm sorry to read that you lost your backpack and that you're having issues with the lost item form. I'm not entirely sure why you're having these issues. Have you tried removing the cookies of your browser, or trying a different browser?

If all fails, you can contact our Lost and Found department via 030-7515155 (option 4-1 in the menu) or by sending a message via Twitter or Facebook. In general, you'd have to fill in the form first, but perhaps in your case they can make an exception.
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Good evening curkeuc and welcome to the NS Community!

I'm sorry to read that you lost your backpack and that you're having issues with the lost item form. I'm not entirely sure why you're having these issues. Have you tried removing the cookies of your browser, or trying a different browser?

If all fails, you can contact our Lost and Found department via 030-7515155 (option 4-1 in the menu) or by sending a message via Twitter or Facebook. In general, you'd have to fill in the form first, but perhaps in your case they can make an exception.

Reageer