NS letters for someone else

  • 12 February 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 206 Bekeken


We have been receiving NS letters for someone else at our address so I would like to report it but don’t know where I should?


kind regards



Beste antwoord door Danny NS 12 February 2020, 14:15

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Hi Isabel2804 and welcome to the NS Community!

In case you will receive a letter at home for someone else please cross out the old address and write: ‘Retour afzender, persoon is verhuisd’ on the envelope. The letter will return to us so we can change this in our system!

So if I just write “Retour afzender, persoon is verhuisd” and post the letter it will go straight to the NS?

That is right :-). Thank you!