beantwoord

Payment with Credit Card??

• 15 juni 2017
  • 2 reacties
  • 637 Bekeken

• Anonymous
  • 0 reacties
I am going to travel to Holland soon and I want to buy a ticket from Amsterdam to Hengelo and the only option for the payment that I get is with Netherlands bank. Is there any option to pay with credit card???
Also, this ticket, is it possible to buy in the same day? Or maybe the train get normally full and is better to do it with time?

Thanks!!!
icon

Beste antwoord door Thomas NS 15 juni 2017, 19:13

Hello Constanza.Alarcon and welcome to our NS Serviceforum.

Unfortunately, as of now, you cannot purchase a ticket with a credit card online through our website webshop. You can, however, purchase these tickets with your credit card at the card machine at the station. If you need any instructions, feel free to ask our service desk employees. You do not need a reservation, so the ticket you purchase that day will be usable for that day.
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Hello Constanza.Alarcon and welcome to our NS Serviceforum.

Unfortunately, as of now, you cannot purchase a ticket with a credit card online through our website webshop. You can, however, purchase these tickets with your credit card at the card machine at the station. If you need any instructions, feel free to ask our service desk employees. You do not need a reservation, so the ticket you purchase that day will be usable for that day.
Badge +3
Also, if you plan to travel more (also bus, tram, metro or OV-bike) you can register for a card for all for a one-time fee of € 3,50 at www.tripkey.nl Additionally, you will receive a 20% discount on travel by train in off-peak hours.

Pickup locations are e.g. Hertz Car Rental at Schiphol Airport (arrivals hall). When you leave the country, simply return the card and you will get a trip report and your credit card will be billed afterwards.

This is by far the easiest and cheapest way to travel by public transport in Holland.

Reageer