Double payment

• 29 april 2019
  • 2 reacties
  • 90 Bekeken

Hello

Mistakenly I have purchases a Dagkaart for 30 of april two times on my name when I only need one, is it possible that I get a refund for one of them please ?

First order number: XXX
Second order number: XXX

2 reacties

Good morning mrboujeeman, and welcome to the Community!

I have removed your order number from your message, because it is not useful to make this information public.

Can you send me the following information in a private message: initials, name, zip code, house number, date of birth, order numbers and email address.
You can send me a private message by clicking on my name and then "send message". Than I can see what I can do for you.
Good morning mrboujeeman, and welcome to the Community!

I have removed your order number from your message, because it is not useful to make this information public.

Can you send me the following information in a private message: initials, name, zip code, house number, date of birth, order numbers and email address.
You can send me a private message by clicking on my name and then "send message". Than I can see what I can do for you.

Thank you Rizana, I didn’t know this was public but after I messaged Rizana privately, she solved the problem within 1 day.

Reageer