holiday bus schedules | NS Community
beantwoord

holiday bus schedules

• Intercity
  • 14 reacties

Hi everyone!

Please can someone let me know wich schedule has the bus in the Netherlands on holodays?

I am actually close to breda

Greetings 

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 26 May 2022, 08:40

Bekijk origineel

17 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

https://9292.nl/en

This works best.

https://9292.nl/en

This works best.

Its also not showing a proper schedule.

I cant believe we are in the Netherlands  and all the services about train and bus are not showing a proper schedule in holidays.

I am in the bus stop from 6 am , curreny 2 hours waiting.

Number phone, doenst work, just a loop with all our agents are so bussy please  hodl, then apps with incorrect schedules 

Hi everyone!

Please can someone let me know wich schedule has the bus in the Netherlands on holodays?

It depends on the holiday and is often different for trains and busses. 

Today (and by the way also on Monday the 6th of June) trains run on a Saturday schedule and buses on a Sunday schedule.

Hi everyone!

Today (and also on the 6th of June) trains run on a Saturday schedule and buses on a Sunday schedule.

Its not accurate, cos the sunday schedule on the app are the same from 6am…

This should be improved on the system

Hi everyone!

Today (and also on the 6th of June) trains run on a Saturday schedule and buses on a Sunday schedule.

What app and what route are you talking about?

Hi everyone!

What app and what route are you talking about?

I have actually 9292, NS and GVB apps, all of them with wrong data.

My route is from Fijnaart till Breda.

Thanks for your help

If you plan for today you get the services for Friday because there are no services today because they run a Sunday schedule. The information is correct although the way it's presented is confusing.

Badge +3

I think the information in the apps is actually correct, but the information shown can be a bit misleading. If you ask for a travel advice from Fijnaart to Breda for today, you seem to get advices for today, but they are actually for tomorrow.

If you use the 9292 app, tap an advice and the date in the left top corner will be 27 May.

If you plan for today you get the services for Friday because there are no services today because they run a Sunday Schedule. The information is correct although the way it's presented is confusing.

So no buses today?

If you plan for today you get the services for Friday because there are no services today because they run a Sunday Schedule. The information is correct although the way it's presented is confusing.

So no buses today?

No, there's no Sunday service and therefore also no service today.

I think the information in the apps is actually correct, but the information shown can be a bit misleading. If you ask for a travel advice from Fijnaart to Breda for today, you seem to get advices for today, but they are actually for tomorrow.

If you use the 9292 app, tap an advice and the date in the left top corner will be 27 May.

Badge +3

Yes, tap an advice (6:08, or 6:43, of 7:14) and you'll see the date in the left top corner:

Yes, tap an advice (6:08, or 6:43, of 7:14) and you'll see the date in the left top corner:

Thanks for the help..

Anyway on sundays and holiday there is not bus service at fijnaart

Reputatie 7

Anyway on sundays and holiday there is not bus service at fijnaart

That's right. The reason is clear: almost no demand for services on those days while the costs are high.

Calling +31 88 0761 977 was (in hindsight) the best solution. There is a bus service (bus on demand) on holidays. Information (in Dutch) can be found here: https://www.bravo.info/reizen/diensten/bravoflex/bravoflex-moerdijk-halderberge-drimmelen-altena

(Waarom kon niemand anders op dit advies komen?)

Calling +31 88 0761 977 was (in hindsight) the best solution. There is a bus service (bus on demand) on holidays. Information (in Dutch) can be found here: https://www.bravo.info/reizen/diensten/bravoflex/bravoflex-moerdijk-halderberge-drimmelen-altena

(Waarom kon niemand anders op dit advies komen?)

I didn't know Bravoflex still exists, at most locations it has quietly passed away. 

Badge +3

BravoFlex wouldn’t help @Fip much at 6am, because they run from 9.00 on holidays.

Reageer