beantwoord

Lost or stolen leather brown wallet: help

• 29 april 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 90 Bekeken

Hello,

My name is Maria Gaivão and I either lost or got stolen last Thursday, 25 April between Delf station and Schiphol airport (around 17:30).

I don't care about the money it was inside my wallet I just ask that if someone found it:
It is a leather brown wallet with all my documents inside (Portuguese ID and driving license, plus Dutch and Portuguese credit card)

That you please deliver it as NS desk or send me an email to mariadmagaivao@gmail.com.
I am sure you know the feeling and the inconvenience of this so if you can please help me.

Kind regards and thank you,
Maria
icon

Beste antwoord door Denice NS 1 mei 2019, 21:09

Welcome to the Community, Maria.

I'm sorry to read that your wallet got lost or even worse, stolen. I sincerely hope you found it by now. If not you can fill in a Lost and Found form on our site (only in Dutch though) or call our Lost and Found department via 030-7515155 (local rate, menu option 4, then option 1).
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Welcome to the Community, Maria.

I'm sorry to read that your wallet got lost or even worse, stolen. I sincerely hope you found it by now. If not you can fill in a Lost and Found form on our site (only in Dutch though) or call our Lost and Found department via 030-7515155 (local rate, menu option 4, then option 1).

Reageer