beantwoord

Check-out and check-in or return to the opposite direction

• 15 februari 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 116 Bekeken

Another day I was on an Intercity to Lelystad Centrum. The Intercity should stop in Almere Buiten, but the train conductor forgot to stop there and went directly to Lelystad Centrum.

In this scenario, I need to check-out in Lelystad and check-in (in Lelystad) in the different platform to go to the opposite direction.

The same thing could happen if you, by mistake, get off and check-out in Almere Oostvaardes and need to return to Almere Buiten (or Lelystad Centrum) (the opposite side). You need to check-in again.

How it works to do not start a new strip? I mean, to consider the trip until the previous (and correct) station.

Thanks
icon

Beste antwoord door Rizana NS 15 februari 2019, 13:25

Hi josivan, welcome to this Community.

I am sorry to read the train didn't stop on Almere Buiten.

The scenario you describe, is the correct way to do this. After your trip, you can contact us the best through Facebook, Twitter or Chat. Then we can check if the train missed the stop. If that's the case we will transfer the money you paid too much, back to your bank account.

Is this clear for you?
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Hi josivan, welcome to this Community.

I am sorry to read the train didn't stop on Almere Buiten.

The scenario you describe, is the correct way to do this. After your trip, you can contact us the best through Facebook, Twitter or Chat. Then we can check if the train missed the stop. If that's the case we will transfer the money you paid too much, back to your bank account.

Is this clear for you?
So, what about if, by mistake I take off in the wrong station and need to return to the opposite direction? I know that in some station is not possible to move to the platform to opposite direction without check-out and check-in again.

What happen and what should I do in this case?

For example, I get off in almere Buiten, but I would like to got off in ALmere OOstvaarders or parkijweg, the only ways is checking out and checking in again in the other platform. Will I be charged cos that?
So, what about if, by mistake I take off in the wrong station and need to return to the opposite direction? I know that in some station is not possible to move to the platform to opposite direction without check-out and check-in again.

You need always to check in on a new traject. So when you return, and there will be a ticket check, you will have a fine. So in the case you don't have to check out, you still need to check out and check in again before you return.

For example, I get off in almere Buiten, but I would like to got off in ALmere OOstvaarders or parkijweg, the only ways is checking out and checking in again in the other platform. Will I be charged cos that?

Because you check out, and then check in, you will pay for the new trip. Afterwards, when we see for example the train didn't stop on a station it should be, we can pay you the money back. When you forget to get out, we won't do that.

Hopefully it's all clear for you.

Reageer