beantwoord

Dirty / Non hygenie Lifts in Rijswijk

• 21 september 2017
  • 9 reacties
  • 198 Bekeken

I don`t know if there is a regular service for that but the lifts in Rijswijk station really need to be cleaned. I am always using those lifts since I am with a stroller. I always to try to hold my breath because of the smell inside. However, I can not ask my daughter hold her breath as well. (She is so small.)
You can imagine what is the smell inside.

So please can you arrange a facility service to do it more regularly than usual. And maybe hang some warning signs for that. Thank you.
icon

Beste antwoord door Thomas NS 13 oktober 2017, 18:29

Update: After contacting the cleaningdepartment, they informed me that within 4 hours the elevators will be cleaned!
Bekijk origineel

9 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge
I can relate to your complaint. I have been on Rijswijk not long ago too, and the elevators indeed smell horrible.
Hi anantasana. Welcome to our NS Serviceforum.

Can you tell me the number of the platform/track. I need the exact location of the lift that smells bad, after that i can send your complaint to our service department.
Reputatie 3
Badge
i noticed that 'Den Haag Moerwijk' also has this problem.

For the dutch viewers:the RET has solved this problem with something like foil in 2015 maybe this will work also on NS stations?
Reputatie 4
Den Haag laan van noi has the same problems. I somtimes use lifts on both platform 2/3 and 4/5. So 1 an 6 probably have the same problem.
Reputatie 7
Unfortunately we did not hear from Anantasana, so we could not follow through on her complaint. If you still want us to act, you can tell us the platform numbers and the location of this specific elevator.

@mcn1995 Do I understand correctly that you'd like to report the elevators on platform 1 and 6 on Den Haag Laan van NOI, or did I missread that?

For the dutch viewers:the RET has solved this problem with something like foil in 2015 maybe this will work also on NS stations?

I really had to laugh when I saw this video.:D
Undesirable system to have the foil absorb the urine vapors, if you ask me.
Investing in masking does nothing to stop the causes from occurring. Would it be better to have a clean elevator or one that smells okay but is unclean?
Hi anantasana. Welcome to our NS Serviceforum.

Can you tell me the number of the platform/track. I need the exact location of the lift that smells bad, after that i can send your complaint to our service department.

Hi, again, because of log in problems (the web site does not accept my password when i try to reply your message-anyway) I couln`t reply your message.

In Rijswijk station there are 4 lifts (2 lifts each on 2 gates) and unfortunately all of them has the same problem.
Reputatie 7
Thank you for updating us about the situation. I will ask for a cleaning team to be sent to this location. I have asked them to do so quickly. Your feedback will be taken seriously, thank you for providing us with some insight in the hygenic situation at Rijswijk station.
Reputatie 7
Update: After contacting the cleaningdepartment, they informed me that within 4 hours the elevators will be cleaned!

Reageer