beantwoord

English:Refund my tickets fee(pay successfully no out of the tickets)

• 2 oktober 2014
  • 3 reacties
  • 145 Bekeken

Today is 2014-10-2, I buyed the ticket on a self-service machine in Amsterdam Centraal, the machine has been wrong. I try to enter my credit card password twice, but no out of the train ticket! I changed to other slef service machine, it was right. I was from Amsterdam Centraal to Schiphol airport。When I got the wifi at airport, I received the message from my bank. My credit card has been paid three times for the ticket fee (total 16.5 euro---5.5*3times---just give me one ticket!). I asked to refund my wrong tickets fee 11 euro. I also asked the NS staffs in Airport (information center), they just told me they couldn't do anyting. I must contact the "NS Klantenservice" by telephone! I don't buy the local telephone card and I will leave Holland today evening! I visited your website, I can't found a Email address for contacting your services center! Why!!! so difficult to contact you expect the telephone!
I am waiting for your contact. I can't offer the details about my credit card information in website openly!
My email : hkbb2005@qq.com
icon

Beste antwoord door Bart NS 2 oktober 2014, 17:20

Hi hkbb2005. If i understand this message correctly, you have paid several tickets but only received one ticket. I will send you a personal message. I will move your topic to 'Op het station'.
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Hi hkbb2005. If i understand this message correctly, you have paid several tickets but only received one ticket. I will send you a personal message. I will move your topic to 'Op het station'.
Thank you for your helping. It's so immediately. More than I expected. I have replied you by personal message.
You don't actually have to be in the NL to call the NS customer service, it's a regular landline (030-7515155 or from outside NL +3130-7515155).

Reageer