beantwoord

Fail Visa/mastercard ticket purchase.

• 17 June 2015
  • 4 reacties
  • 262 Bekeken

I want to report that both ticket machines in Eindhoven Beukenlaan are not properly working,
We try to pay with Visa/mastercard and after try few times with 4 different carts and in both machines was impossible to purchase any ticket!!!

What a annoying situation, we miss all the train connections and we were late for our holiday!!!

Hope you fixed it SOON.
icon

Beste antwoord door srt 17 June 2015, 14:32

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 1
Badge
Sorry, but as such this might also be due to special conditions of your own bank-card issuers. And its either VISA or Master/together does not exist.
In addition to srt... there were creditcardproblems in the whole country. This had nothing to do with NS, but with the system behind creditcard payments.
Wait a minute, we tried with 4 different cards (3 mastercard and 1 visa) from 2 different banks, that already were used for payments in the Netherlands...We contacted our banks and they escalated the issue but the also said that the cards were OK and the payments were not refused by them. It's a pity that this happened, I would to take this into account to improve your services.

If you think that this is a problem related to the system behind credit payments, you should work it out with your partners... it's not about passing the 'dirty water' to someone else... it's about finding a solution and improving customer satisfaction, and if at least resort, you can't solve it... then stop advertising that you accept visa or mastercard payments until the problem it's fixed.
Wait a minute, we tried with 4 different cards (3 mastercard and 1 visa) from 2 different banks, that already were used for payments in the Netherlands...We contacted our banks and they escalated the issue but the also said that the cards were OK and the payments were not refused by them. It's a pity that this happened, I would to take this into account to improve your services.
If you think that this is a problem related to the system behind credit payments, you should work it out with your partners... it's not about passing the 'dirty water' to someone else... it's about finding a solution and improving customer satisfaction, and if at least resort, you can't solve it... then stop advertising that you accept visa or mastercard payments until the problem it's fixed.

Juliana is correct. VISA does not work. I have tried this on numerous occasions (I live in the US but have family in Holland) at different stations and different times, but to no avail.
My cards are "international" cards...

Reageer