beantwoord

Lost - Getting report in PDF

• 21 oktober 2019
  • 2 reacties
  • 76 Bekeken

Dear Sir/Madam,

Could you kindly advise how I could get report in PDF format? As per request by my insurance company, I need submit a report for claim lost baggages.

Thank you so much fro your kind reply.

Brgds,Huahau

icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 21 oktober 2019, 11:02

Good morning Lost baggages in Den Haag and welcome to the NS Community!

Sadly, it's not possible to receive the full form in a PDF format directly. We do send a confirmation once you've filled in the form digitally, but that doesn't contain all the information you filled in.

You can receive a printed out version of the full form at a Service Desk however, but you'll have to scan and convert that into a digital file yourself.

If you have any further questions regarding the lost and found process, I would recommend to contact our Lost and Found department. You can reach them by phone, 030-7515155, options 4-1.

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Good morning Lost baggages in Den Haag and welcome to the NS Community!

Sadly, it's not possible to receive the full form in a PDF format directly. We do send a confirmation once you've filled in the form digitally, but that doesn't contain all the information you filled in.

You can receive a printed out version of the full form at a Service Desk however, but you'll have to scan and convert that into a digital file yourself.

If you have any further questions regarding the lost and found process, I would recommend to contact our Lost and Found department. You can reach them by phone, 030-7515155, options 4-1.

Reputatie 2

There are several options to convert files in different formats into PDF's. Maybe this link might help you: https://smallpdf.com

Reageer