beantwoord

Lost item

• 15 oktober 2019
  • 6 reacties
  • 191 Bekeken

Hi, I hope someone can help me. Today I left my backpack by accident in Amsterdam Central (on my way to eindhoven airport). In Eindhoven, I relized that, and guy from info service was able to get in touch with colleagues in Amsterdam and they said they have my backpack. However, I had to catch a plain (I am not from Netherland) so I could not go back and pickup my bag. So guys have my backpack, and I have like tracking ID, what my next steps should be? I thank you all in advance. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Maxime NS 15 oktober 2019, 22:01

Hello Ankica, welcome to the NS Community!

I am sorry that you've lost your backpack and that you're not able to get it back yourself. If there is someone who can get the back for you then you can authorize them via our customer service.

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Hello Ankica, welcome to the NS Community!

I am sorry that you've lost your backpack and that you're not able to get it back yourself. If there is someone who can get the back for you then you can authorize them via our customer service.

Thank you. I have a friend who might be able to pick up the backpack. Can you explain how authorization works? 

If you call/contact our customer service and tell them the information of who will pick up your backpack then they will explain how it works. It needs to be within the 5 days. They need to bring their identification, need to know the description of the item and have a letter stating that you give permission for them to pick it up with the item with the location, item and unique number of the found item. First you'll need to let our customer service know about that person picking it up. 

Thank you

Hi today I lost my sunglasses today on a train heading from Maastrich- Roermond at about 1800-1830 hours. It would be great if someone just found it !!! If someone did find it then please return to NS office. It was a rayban ( square shaped ) sunglass. Thank you!

Hi Raginee Baruah

First of all, I changed your message as you were sharing personal details with us. To make sure these are not abused, I changed it for you. Then about the missing glasses, I would like to advice you to contact our customer service! You can reach us via FacebookTwitter, Chat or on the number 0307515155! 

Reageer