lost suitcase

• 21 oktober 2019
  • 12 reacties
  • 175 Bekeken

Hi,I lost a red suitcase in eschende in September. He was at the service base in Eschende. I then contacted the NS via e-mail and today I have a message that the suitcase is not there. That can not be.Can you look again ??? There are important things in it!thanks

12 reacties

Welcome to the Community, Mattheus15.

I'm sorry to read that your suitcase got lost. You can fill in a Lost and Found form on our site (only in Dutch though) or call our Lost and Found department via 030-7515155 (local rate, menu option 4, then option 1).

Thanks

Reputatie 7

If found items are at dropped off at the service desk, they will only keep it for 5 days. After that It will go to a central depot in Utrecht.

So should I call the depot utrecht? I can only find the number of central depot Utrecht UPS ... is that the correct number?

If your suitcase has already been sent off to the central depot, it's unlikely you'll still be able to pick it up. It’ll most likely has to be sent by mail now. To discuss the options, you're best off contacting our Lost and Found department:

… call our Lost and Found department via 030-7515155 (local rate, menu option 4, then option 1).

I have a problem again. I live in Germany and if I call the number 0307515155, then I will be connected to Berlin. and when I call 00310307515155, then my cell phone says that the number is not available from the mobile network.what do I do now?

Adding the country netcode should make it 0031 30 751 51 55, or +31 30 751 51 55. But I can understand reaching us by phone might not work as well when you’re calling from abroad.

You can send us a message via [url=www.twitter.com/NS_online]Twitter[/url] en [url=www.facebook.com/nederlandsespoorwegen]Facebook[/url] as well in this case. We have Lost and Found colleagues active on those channels as well, although it will likely be a bit lower compared to calling.

My suitcase is in enschede. They sent my suitcase back.

Thanks

Such good news @Mattheus15, thank you so much for this update. I'm very happy for you. :) 

Hello 

I located my lost suitcase in the Netherlands and have already paid for the shipment.Now I got an email:

We have not yet recieved an identification number from you.

It starts with 8001

If you provide this number we shall send your item to you as soon as possible

I do not have a number with 8001 and where should I enter it? After all, I only received this email?!?!?!?

Adding the country netcode should make it 0031 30 751 51 55, or +31 30 751 51 55. But I can understand reaching us by phone might not work as well when you’re calling from abroad.

You can send us a message via Twitter en Facebook as well in this case. We have Lost and Found colleagues active on those channels as well, although it will likely be a bit lower compared to calling.

I am sorry Mattheus15, but I can't check it for you. You can contact our customer service with your question. 

And what is with the number 8001... where can i find them?

Reageer